Went to the Birds Park @ Lake Garden, KL with hubby, son and niece. Met all kinds of birds.
All I want is Peace | watercolor
Yassin showing off his true colors while having a dinner at a restaurant.
abah – father
A friend of mine, Maria Victoria, has commissioned me to make a tote for her niece, Ovia as a Christmas gift.
- I dream of being a millionaire!! (i know, i know…this is actually hard to achieve but hey, it’s just a dream, who knows one day I might be one!)
- I only have art basics from school. I don’t have any certificate or whatsoever from college or university.
- I took more than 20 years to really forgive my father for divorcing my mother. I guess love cannot be forced when there is no more love to give.
- I don’t repeat watching movies – once per movie.
- I never been out of Malaysia! (Yup, Emila in a nutshell!)
Help Keeping Each Other Warm
(Material: Pen & Photoshop)
When we’re blown by the wind,
torn by the storm,
we’ll always find the love we need
to keep each other, keep each other warm.
(lyrics from Barry Manilow’s song – Keeping each other warm)
I am so honoured to be featured in Michelle Lana’s blog. Thank you Michelle!
Michelle, is an illustrator who lives in Washington, D.C. and loves to doodle all day long. Her greatest dream is to make lots of children’s books & create wonderful pictures from the heart. Check out her great works >here<