This is the pass on image i’ve got from Marzie
This is a new pass on I’ve created, feel free to use it!
This is a new pass that my friend, JC has created.
You can read her post >here<
I’ve been tagged by Mariuca to pass on The Pink Penguin in conjunction with the ‘Breast Cancer Awareness’ month of October. In doing my bit to help spread awareness on the issue of breast cancer to women, here are several tips I’d like to share with you on how you can avoid breast cancer and remain healthy:
1. Eat fruit – limit intake of animal fats
2. Exercise regularly – stay physically active
3. Get screened – go for a mammogram for early detection of breast cancer
4. Give birth and breast-feed
5. Avoid sleeping with your bra on – Wearing it >12hrs can contribute to
the growth of cancer cells in your breasts.
How you can help raise awareness on breast cancer:-
1. Spread the word. Announce the event on your blog. You could write a blog post (like this), or a little note about it. Whatever you choose to do, just go ahead and tell your readers about it.
2. Go pink. Modify your theme if you know how to, or get yourself a pretty pink theme. If you run a website, turn your website pink. But if you don’t like pink, you could still participate by putting up a badge on your sidebar.
3. Design badges and banners. Design a couple of “Pink for October” badges or banners for other participants to use (for free) and to publicize the event. Some of the existing badges and banners can be downloaded from the Official Pink for October Site.
4. Design blog themes. There are a lot of bloggers (me included) who can’t even do simple designing, so if you are good at it, perhaps you could design and release a few pink themes? So, I am hoping that whoever happens to read my post, please do something to spread the awareness. It only takes a moment of our time.
If you like to take part in this awareness, you can copy paste the whole thing and come up with 5 tips to avoid breast cancer. Feel free to save or copy the Pink Penguin (choose one, better still choose both!) to your post.