All I want is Peace | watercolor
Yassin showing off his true colors while having a dinner at a restaurant.
abah – father
A friend of mine, Maria Victoria, has commissioned me to make a tote for her niece, Ovia as a Christmas gift.
- I dream of being a millionaire!! (i know, i know…this is actually hard to achieve but hey, it’s just a dream, who knows one day I might be one!)
- I only have art basics from school. I don’t have any certificate or whatsoever from college or university.
- I took more than 20 years to really forgive my father for divorcing my mother. I guess love cannot be forced when there is no more love to give.
- I don’t repeat watching movies – once per movie.
- I never been out of Malaysia! (Yup, Emila in a nutshell!)
Help Keeping Each Other Warm
(Material: Pen & Photoshop)
When we’re blown by the wind,
torn by the storm,
we’ll always find the love we need
to keep each other, keep each other warm.
(lyrics from Barry Manilow’s song – Keeping each other warm)