Here’s the tally for top commenters:
Hafsah ahmad (619 comments)
imaisha (342 comments)
Glory jane (178 comments)
Hazural (114 comments)
Shazwani Rhosky binti Fadzir (33 comments)
The winner is Hafsah Ahmad! Congrats, Hafsah! You have won the Sakura Coupy Pencils set. Please drop me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your correspondence address and telephone number. I will PosLaju it on Monday.
I am giving away a Sakura Coupy Pencil colours for top commenter for combined month of November and December 2015.
If you are into colouring, this set will be great for you. I have not try it just yet because I am giving away my own set to the lucky one. I will probably buy a new one later.
So, if you are up to this, these are the things that you have to do:
- Comment away from now until December 31st 2015. It means your name have to appear top on my Nov-Dec 2015 Top Ones widget (right sidebar). Refresh to see your name and comments count. Please come often and check the count. You need to put in more comments if you are overtaken by other commenters. If you are a first-timer, your comment is under moderation. Please allow some time for me to approve.
- Opens to anyone interested.
- Closing date/time: December 31, 11.59pm.
That’s it! Good luck!
Join the fun with Emila Yusof Colourart Contest! Colour your way to winning some great prizes including hand-drawn Emila Yusof tote bags!
How to enter
- Buy any ColourArt by Emila Yusof at OyezBookStore.com.
- Select your favourite drawing from any of the three books from Emila Yusof’s Colourart series.
- Start colouring!
- Upload a photo of your masterpiece to Oyez!Books FB page with the title Emila Yusof Colourart Contest.
- Get your friends to vote for your masterpiece by clicking Like.
- The Top 5 photos with the most Likes will be judged by Emila Yusof who will then select the winner!
- Contest runs from 15 May to 14 June 2015.
- Colouring must be done on original drawings from any of the Colourart books by Emila Yusof. These are Mother Earth, Nature Sings and Dream World.
- Colouring can be done in any medium as long as it is done by hand.
- Only photos posted on Oyez!Books page during the contest period will be eligible for entry. Posted photos can be shared.
- Photos may be used for promotional purposes on Oyez!Books website and social media channels.
- Total Likes will be based on statistics as provided by Facebook for the period of the contest. Cutoff time is 12pm on 14 June.
- Contest results will be announced by 14 June at Silverfish Bookstore at 4-5pm. Judge’s decision is final.
- Winner will receive RM100 worth of book vouchers from Oyez!Books, one complete set of all Colourart books, and a beautiful hand-drawn tote bag by Emila Yusof.
- The remaining four participants from the Top 5 will receive one Colourart book of their choice, and a beautiful hand-drawn tote bag by Emila Yusof.
Thank you very much to those who participated in the Top Commenters giveaway. I am very thankful and glad to know that people still read my blog.
Here’s the top 3:
Imaisha wins Klimt hemp painted bag worth around RM200.
Jaja wins my original painting ‘Ivy Girl’ worth RM180.
Libby wins my hand-painted totebag titled Flying worth around RM150.
Congrats to all! Please drop mean an e-mail (email@example.com) and furnish me with your latest address and telephone number.
I am truly sorry because I hardly have time to update this blog. Been illustrating and illustrating for books and combined with house chores, you know the result.
Ok, here are the giveaways for combined month of January and February. I am going to extend this giveaway to this weekend (8 March; 11.59pm) to give chance to commenters to determine which one they like and put in comments towards it.
Top 1 will get this lovely Klimt hemp painted bag that I bought in Frankfurt worth around RM200. Are you familiar with Klimt? I am a fan of his works.
2nd Top will get my original painting ‘Ivy Girl’ worth RM180. Medium: colorpencil on bass wood.
3rd top will get my hand-painted totebag titled Flying. It is worth around RM150.
Good luck! Will try to get some posts up today.