I am nominated for the category again this year by someone anonymous. Thank you so much to whoever that is! Truly appreciate the faith to see my blog be one of the nominees for this category. I won this award last year and if you think that I should be in the reign, do vote for me.
That’s it. So easy. Thank you in advance for your votes!
About MITBCA | Since the debut of the Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards in 2012 which rewarded some of the world’s most accomplished Travel-Social Media Bloggers, MITBCA 2013 is set to spin this year’s event with a more exciting approach, leaving others to admire and emulate upon.
Malaysia has set its pace to be on the forefront of reach into social media. Undeniably, there is a definitive difference between monitoring our brand in social media and using traditional methodologies in reaching out to build on tourism numbers. Travel is certainly a very hot topic across all social media channels and is one of the top three online topics of discussion and engagement. It surely encourages new network build up, new clientele bases and new innovative ideas being put across.
Such rapid movement of social media in travel and leisure industry was the basis of the conceptualization of the Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards 2013 (MITBCA2013), organized by the Ministry of Tourism, Malaysia. The Awards aim to encourage and honour the tourism bloggers across the globe for extensively promoting Tourism in Malaysia. After the nominations, voting and campaigning processes, the finale would be in Kuala Lumpur on 5th – 6th March 2013 and the nation will honour the best of the best in social media tourism.
Awards | The Tourism Bloggers Awards are designed for Individuals, Travel & Tourism companies and Organizations related to tourism to highlight their achievement in the social media space with respect to tourism. International blogger nominees should be travel bloggers who blog about tourism, tourist spots and also share Malaysia in some way or the other.
1. Malaysia International Tourism Fashion Blog
2. Malaysia International Tourism Entertainment Blog
3. Malaysia International Fabulous Food 1Malaysia Blog
4. Malaysia International Tourism Lifestyle Blog
5. Malaysia International Tourism Photography / Art Blog
6. Malaysia International Tourism Micro Blogger of the Year
7. Malaysia International Tourism Travel Blog
8. Malaysia International Tourism Blog of the Year
9. Malaysia International Expat MM2H Blog
10. Malaysia International Eco Tourism Blog
11. Malaysia International Tourism Shopping Blog
12. Malaysia International Homestay Blog
13. Malaysia International Tourism Destination Blog
14. Malaysia International Social Media Tourism Blog of the year
15. Malaysia International Tourism Vlog of the Year
16. Malaysia International Tourism Cultural Blog
17. Malaysia International Tourism Healtcare Blog