Posted on | June 25, 2012 | 11 Comments
To those who haven’t already know it, Curious Cat, on behalf of MML is inviting you to join the MML’s Home Makeover Contest. I want YOU to have the chance to win a free and complete Living Room, Porch or Bathroom retiling! MML is giving the makeover to a FEW lucky homeowners, so you know it won’t just be one winner.
To be one of the Tile Makeover Candidates, simply upload maximum of 5 clear pictures of your bathroom/ living room / porch with a description of the problems and what needs fixing. They need the pictures to highlight the problem areas that need retiling or resurfacing, as well as one wide shot of the overall area.
Winners are decided by 2 factors: votes from the public, and the decision of MML and Malaysian Mosaics Berhad. Please lead your voters to CuriousCat.my. Facebook Likes, Retweets and whatnot don’t count. Selection is based on votes from the digital community via www.curiouscat.my (50%) and the MML panel of judges (another 50%). No disputes or enquiries will be entertained.
All your submissions must be uploaded onto Curious Cat blog (www.curiouscat.my) by 8 July 2012, midnight (GMT+8).
Here are the steps:
- Click here: MML Tile Makeover and click on ‘Submit my Entry’.
- Submit 5 images and choose either one: bathroom, living room or porch. I think all the pictures must be for one area only. If you wish to makeover your bathroom, all 5 pictures must be the bathroom pictures only.
- You need to fill in the title, your problem and what you like MML to fix.
- Fill in your personal details; name, address, contact number, e-mail, type of dwelling.
- Read through the Terms and Condition and click the button to agree.
- Preview your submission. Make sure your details are correct. And then, hit the submit button.
The residence must be self-owned. Proof of ownership will be verified once the winners are chosen. MML reserves the right to substitute any winner subsequently found to be disqualified. MMB’s determination of the winners shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
Duration/timeline of the makeover is 14 July to 23 September 2012. Makeovers will consist of retiling/renovating floors and walls ONLY. Any additional elements will be at the homeowner’s own expense unless stated otherwise.
Design and tiling will be provided FREE and will be 100% at the discretion of MML. This includes the entire design and planning stage. However, the owners will be asked for approval and to sign off on the proposed design, tile selection and retiling to be undertaken.
All semi-permanent and permanent structures and fixtures will not be removed in the renovation process. All tiling work will be done on the open areas and around these structures and fixtures.
I am happy that some of you did learned something new each time you visited my blog and today I like to share these facts about MML.
- MML is wholly owned by Malaysian Mosaics Berhad (MMB), a certified ISO 9001 manufacturer of homogeneous porcelain tiles, mosaics and ceramic tiles for commercial and residential use.
- MMB was incorporated in Malaysia on 28 February 1964 (5 years older than me).
- MMB’s three production facilities are located in Kluang, Johor.
- MMB products are marketed in more than 50 countries worldwide.
And to end this post, let’s take a look at my favourite cat, Curious. Haha he is too cute!