Postcards from ET and Azah

Received these postcards from ET and Azah last week on Friday. Hahah I love what ET drew for me, travelling on a dragon! And I am very amazed looking at how Azah drew her card; so neat! And look at all the details! I bet she took hours to finish it. Thank you both ET and Azah for taking the time off from hectic schedule to draw for me.

Yeehaa! Jom pergi Shanghai!

Azah, I still cannot find you in this postcard! Hehe

23 thoughts on “Postcards from ET and Azah

• February 5, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Wow! They have great drawing skills!

• February 6, 2012 at 12:22 am

Just realized that most of Emilayusof.com readers are talented.. They are awesome.

btw, I just sent the poscard last week. I’ve to pay for 80sen as the guy at the post office said to my wife. The reason is because it was painted postcard.

• February 6, 2012 at 11:03 pm

Yes, some of them. I have some professional artists reading my blog hehe.

What 80sen?! No such thing. Postcards are categorised based on weight not type.

• February 6, 2012 at 11:54 pm

I’m surprised when she told me that. I will investigate this matter.. sounds very weird to me.

• February 6, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Yay! glad it delivered safely to you! :)) Aha, I was at behind those postcard, I said “hello” to you.hihi 😀

Nice one from my friend, ET. She drew you perfectly! 😀

• February 6, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Laaaaaaaaaa hahahaha ok, yang tu nampaklah! Dapat tak postcard Kak Emi? Kalau tak dapat juga, Kak Emi lukis yang lain dan hantar, k.

• February 7, 2012 at 5:04 pm

segan la nak htr postcard sbb x cantek pon… huhuhu…

• February 7, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Hantar je. Cantik or not is not relevant. Art is art. A dot can be an art.

• February 11, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Dua-dua pun cantik, thanks to the artists.

• June 21, 2012 at 8:23 am

waow great picture sista,,
    i like it,,
    may i beside u i’ll ask u to teach me,, really,,