I was screaming (really screaming; out loud) when I read an e-mail from Blog4FT saying that I am one of 5 monthly winners of Public Category for the Blog4FT contest! My entry: – Illustrated Postcard VI â€“ Putrajaya has won me the October prizes: Celcom Blackberry 8250 Gemini, a Celcom 3G broadband stick with free one month usage, RM150 worth of vouchers from Borders and two Air Asia tickets!
In this entry, I posted my series of illustrations titled Federal Territories Illustrated Postcard Series. I have so far 7 illustrations; 5 for Kuala Lumpur and 2 of Putrajaya and have yet to continue with one illustration for Labuan. I plan to make it 8 postcards altogether.
I would like to thank you BLOG4FT, the public as well as professional judges, namely Tan Sri Datuk Sri Elyas Omar, Tan Sri Dato Dr Lim Kok Wing, Dato’ Tony Fernandes, Dato Seri Wong Chun Wai and Encik Ahiruddin Attan (Rocky) who have made it possible for me to be in the Final! Thank you to monthly prizes sponsors: Celcom, Air Asia and The Borders Malaysia.
Congrats to all winners:
– Spread Your Wings – reaching out – KL Bird Park by keatsthesunshinegirl
– Froggy Encounters In Gasing Hill by ~Covert_Operations78~
– Illustrated Postcard VI â€“ Putrajaya by ME
– Faces of The City by cayenne04
– Happy Peace Day! WOO! by Minyi
– Going around Putrajaya by Smiley Aisha
– Putrajaya has it all by comelgurl
– My Bangsar by nikicheong
– Cerita kemasyhuran Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad by AZIZUL FAHMI
– Labuan: Duniaku, Syurgaku, Wilayahku by mustapa
– The Actors Studio at Rooftop Lot 10 by sultanmuzaffar
– I Love You K.L by Razzi Rahman
I am now not posting regularly on individual post but rather concentrating on a project-based post. My entry for November is KL: A to Z Fun Things To Do & Places To Visit With Kids. You can download the flip book directly from Emilayusof @ Issuu.
I am rooting for this entry to be in the running as well.
If you like what you see, you can download for keeps or reference. If you like what you downloaded, please can you help vote for me?